-- In His Strength: My First Blog www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My First Blog

Wow! My first blog. Cool! For all you bloggers out there (and all you wannabe's) check back often for adventures in the life of you-know-who. Ramblings of the mind, God moments, and maybe an occasional prose every now and then...plenty of Divine Inspiration or Holy Hilarity (I'm doing an internship this semster with preschoolers so look for crazy and yet awe inspiring moments hanging out with the little ankle-biters ;) ). Ally-isms may even pop up here a time or two.
Happy reading!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger erin said…

    Welcome Tryna! I'm looking forward to reading your words.

    Erin

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    Yea! Welcome to the blogosphere! You're blog is one of which I have been anticipating most! I'm looking forward to more!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger sylvia said…

    this is awesome. i just discovered two new blogs in one day - yours and Jamey's. but Tryna, you really put me to shame. you have written six blog posts in a week and i have about that many in as many months. seriously, it's great to read about what's up with you. welcome!

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger XAgirl said…

    Six posts I know, you think I was obsessed or something! With summer here, and not much to do....I'm sure once school starts (my last semester, YAY!) it probaly wont be quite so much. Great job on your blog by the way. Someday I will get pics up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home