-- In His Strength: Oops! Yeah, um...my bad. www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oops! Yeah, um...my bad.

As the old saying goes, I learn something new every day. So I am in the courthouse waiting on a roomie to get done with turning in a job application for the fair. I happen to ask an older woman at the info desk about people with disabilties and having to put money into the parking meter. Growing up in California I never had to. People with disabilities parked for free if they had a placard in their window. Well, the woman at the desk said "yes, you do have to pay", but didnt specify the reason as to why. I sat there with a surprised look on my face and noticed that my roommate had come back so I proceeded on my way back to the van. It dawned on me later as we were driving home, "I have lived in Montana eleven years and can't remember a single time I have ever put money in the meters. Funny thing is...I have never received a ticket for not putting money in the meter (It must have been a God thing).
I guess I'll start now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home