-- In His Strength: ELEVATE~ Helping All God's Children Reach for the Son (AKA- Eeghad am I Ever Tired!) www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Sunday, November 14, 2010

ELEVATE~ Helping All God's Children Reach for the Son (AKA- Eeghad am I Ever Tired!)

I am soooooo wiped out right now, but even more....I am soooooo lovin' it, Haha!

"ELEVATE~ Helping All Gods Children Reach for the Son"

C ~ This little girl was doing something that made me laugh (wish I could remember what it was now). She kept getting in my face (playfully) and telling me not to laugh, which only made me laugh even more. Then she would tell some of other adults that I was laughing. This little girl is in love with the fact that our names are so similiar. Becasue of it, we have bonded very well.

N ~ Wow, does he EVER have energy! Can I have some of it pleeease? This little guy he's somewhere between 3 and five, (looks like he's barely three) not only did he wear me out, but he melted my heart today. He asked me "Where's your dog?", in a a sweet little voice (Alehe has an eye infection, I've had to put ointment in her eyes twice a day). During part of our sundayschool time he spent in one of our other rooms (he doesnt sit still very well, biblestory time is difficult for him). He had a great time drawing (scribbling) on the whiteboard or bouncing/rolling a giant-sized ball you normally use for yoga. He's definately a mover and a shaker.

I am SO going to bed early tonight! I cannot wait for next week to see what God has in store.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home