-- In His Strength: Taco Bell Labs and Human Rights www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Taco Bell Labs and Human Rights

"What", you may ask "is that supposed to mean?"! The phrase "taco bell labs and human rights " came from a wacky internet sight that some friends of mine have links to on their blogs(I swear someone must have been really bored out of their mind to think up something like this!) . I was supposed to go hiking with Lindsey, a roomie, when it poured rain in the middle of the night. We thought we would give it a day to dry out, so we plan to do it tomorrow. I'll probably write all about it here. Hopefully get to take a few pictures as well.

And no, I dont plan on posting messages on the blog every day.

Check out http://douweosinga.com/projects/googletalk
and enter three or four words in the text box. Watch as the system will search for this sentence at Google, find the next word and print that. Than it will remove the first word of the search string, add the found word and repeat until you hit stop. some sentences make sense, whilst others are downright hillarious.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    Hey Tryna, be sure to check out this post by ed if you haven't already.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger XAgirl said…

    Thanks Lance, I think it was ed's that I checked out a long time ago and its what got me started. I put up the website 'cuz I couldn't remember where I saw it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home