-- In His Strength: Book: Out of the Comfort Zone by George Verwer www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Monday, November 10, 2008

Book: Out of the Comfort Zone by George Verwer

Our Chi Alpha group had a guest speaker one evening.
I don't really know why I picked up this book exactly, I mean, there were only five copies on the table and I thought of leaving them for those who were more seriously-minded about missions. But something compelled me to pick one up. Maybe it had to do with the title?

1: A Grace-Awakened approach to Missions
Missions do need highly qualified people, but they also need good people who may not have high academic or professional qualifications.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home