-- In His Strength: Breathing New Life into an Old Pastime www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Saturday, August 08, 2015

Breathing New Life into an Old Pastime

All excited about the blog when I first started, now the past couple of years excitement seems to have waned. After encouragement from a dear friend,  I am trying to go at it again, this time with a bit more vim and vigor.

Ideas!   I love to write, but have difficulty finding what to write ABOUT! But sometimes get bored with a topic.  Or get part of it down and then forget about it as I get busy.  I will try to write as things happen. This way, FB doesn't monopolize ALL my time. 

Events of the day
Sermons
Life's ponderings
What I am reading/watching

might try my hand at poetry/short stories again. 


Someone once said it was wrong to blog about blogging.  But sometimes, writing gets the ideas flowing, ya KNOW?!  =D

I welcome ideas too!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger sylvia said…

    good to see you writing and blogging a bit. i've been pretty sporadic, too, but it does feel good to write something up and hit "publish," doesn't it?? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home