-- In His Strength: Powerchair Demo II :Sweet Ride www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Powerchair Demo II :Sweet Ride

The TDX SR

This one is sweet! I have watched this video now at least five times! Check it out here
This is the chair that I am trying out now. My favorite over the previous powerchair that I was able to demo for a few weeks and even over another one I am possibly going to demo (that I tried out for a day) in another few weeks. I can't raise this one to reach the high shelves but I would be able to get around more places with this one than say a manual chair or other powerchair perhaps.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Kara and Jen said…

    Sounds great! Best of luck in choosing one!

    ~*^!Jen!^*~

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Kara and Jen said…

    Jen gets her share of room on the bed, but I make sure it's equal so no one is falling out! :) Though lately she's had to sleep on the FLOOR due to her having a urinary tract infection and leaking. :( Going to the vet tomorrow to see what he says and to make sure this infection has been nipped in the bud!

    Kara & Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home