-- In His Strength: CH 10: A Miracle Working God www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Monday, December 08, 2008

CH 10: A Miracle Working God

Rick Reyna - God, we need a bigger sound system
God - Can you believe me for it?

I believed God for the new truck.
For the next four months, I would thank God for that truck every day.

That is the point where a lot of people get confused. They think God has called on them to make things happen. He has called us to walk by faith and let Him do the rest.

Habakuk 2:2 Write the vision and make it plain on tablets that he may run who reads it
Write the vision and what it takes to fulfill it.

When you are doing what God wants you to do, He will not only give you what you need, but what you want.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home