-- In His Strength: CH 8: "A Mobile What?" www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

CH 8: "A Mobile What?"

"Rick, for now, your time in Hollywood is over."
Just like that...and I knew my work there was done. God took the passion and desire out of me to be there and I felt a release in my spirit to go on to other things.

I just knew there was someting new God was doing in me. I recognized the pattern God had set in my life.

...I began to pray about what God would have us do next.

God - "I want you to believe me for..."

...I had gained the confidence for what God had called me to do.

My faith was not at a hundred-thousand-dollar level yet.

Listening to the voice of the enemy can rob you of your destiny

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home