-- In His Strength: HFTCN: Ephesians 5 www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Thursday, August 18, 2016

HFTCN: Ephesians 5

*Know who you are in Christ*
(Why an I here?)
I am here because God decided
Tell the good news to those who have no hope
Share what God is doing in your life
TODAY IS THE DAY
*I have the Spirit of God!*
I can give the Spirit of God
God loves me NO MATTER WHAT!

Soul winners, not soul keepers
I am here for a reason, a Bigger purpose, God has a Bigger Plan

PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE

I may have nothing, but I have LOVE< COMPASSION

The best things cannot be bought

Matthew 28:19-20
 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home