-- In His Strength: HFTCN: Evening Service www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Thursday, August 18, 2016

HFTCN: Evening Service

Evening Service ~ Church of the Open Bible

Song by Trish and Jeremy Eisele , "I won't go back"

Prayer ,
Father, remove the chains on this nation. Drugs, alcoholism, abuse, oppression. Soften hearts to the Gospel. Give your ministers BOLDNESS to go where there is need (even if that means me)
Call us out God, to go! Call Your people out of their sin!

Worship: I'm Forgiven
                Your Love Oh Lord
                Where the Spirit of the Lord Is.... (there is freedom)
                We Wait For You (To Walk In the Room)
                The More I Seek You

GOD:  I'm in the little things AND the big. Invite me in!

Pastor Joel Niles : Anointing, Power, Presence

                  I Could Never Thank You Enough

Father, break through the barriers
              we're not good enough
                             strong enough
                             smart enough
                             capable enough

Replace it with God-Confidence

Break chains of distraction

"There is a HUGE need, right here!" ~ Pastor Eisele

***** Give me a heartbeat that says, "What can I do?"

*Filled with the Spirit every day

Anticipation

Don't yield nor submit to the enemy

Ephesians 5: Our fight is not with flesh and blood, know who you are in God

45 CHILDREN TODAY!!!  (each day we saw an increase)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home