-- In His Strength: HOPE for the Crow Nation ~ "I'm a Transformer" www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Thursday, August 18, 2016

HOPE for the Crow Nation ~ "I'm a Transformer"

 <3 5:1-5="" p="" romans="">FAITH triumphs in trouble
(Transformational, not just functional)

Romans 5:3-4
and not only that, but..."Lord, where are You now!? God, what are You going to do with this?"

Mogli ~ Jungle Book, "We've got to learn them all we know"
     <3 glory="" in="" p="" tribulations="" your="">
My father did not tell me how to live, but lived and let me watch

*** God's plans are not the same as ours ***
God, why have You stopped me here?   Listen

2Corinthians 12:9 ~ But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me

His grace is sufficient

Things may not be going the way I planned, but God is still in control
Jeremiah 29:11

Don't think small
Is everything I have sufficient for Him?

<3 2corinthians="" 4:17="" p="">2 Corinthians 4:17 ~ For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison

(Be a Proverbs 31 woman)
worker, doer
Don't look for a husband
Do what God has called you to do today
Be a victor, not a victim

He has given me everything I need to do what HE has called me to do *today*
(I tend to look waaay far ahead into the future, which gets depressing)

Romans 8:18
<3 5:1-5="" p="" romans=""><3 glory="" in="" p="" tribulations="" your=""><3 2corinthians="" 4:17="" p="">For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us
Am I lifting up my problems more than my praise to God
<3 5:1-5="" p="" romans=""><3 glory="" in="" p="" tribulations="" your=""><3 2corinthians="" 4:17="" p="">
<3 5:1-5="" p="" romans=""><3 glory="" in="" p="" tribulations="" your=""><3 2corinthians="" 4:17="" p="">Romans 5:3-4 , produces character
<3 5:1-5="" p="" romans=""><3 glory="" in="" p="" tribulations="" your=""><3 2corinthians="" 4:17="" p="">Through him we have also obtained access by faith[a] into this grace in which we stand, and we[b] rejoice[c] in hope of the glory of God. Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,

Philippians 2:22 (we shall be doing the same today)
But you know Timothy's[a] proven worth, how as a son[b] with a father he has served with me in the gospel.

brother from another mother, brother from the same father

Joint heirs

In my weakness, His strength is perfect
His grace is sufficient

Be transformed, to be a transformer

D.O.G.S. ~ Disciples of God's Son

WORSHIP: Peace Like a River
                    Open the Eyes of My Heart
                    Let it Rise

In our fellowship time after service, I had the opportunity to share some of my life story with Pastor Red Star.  Very encouraging





<3 5:1-5="" p="" romans=""><3 glory="" in="" p="" tribulations="" your=""><3 2corinthians="" 4:17="" p="">
<3 5:1-5="" p="" romans=""><3 glory="" in="" p="" tribulations="" your=""><3 2corinthians="" 4:17="" p="">
<3 5:1-5="" p="" romans=""><3 glory="" in="" p="" tribulations="" your=""><3 2corinthians="" 4:17="" p="">


<3 5:1-5="" p="" romans=""><3 glory="" in="" p="" tribulations="" your=""><3 2corinthians="" 4:17="" p="">
<3 a="" be="" not="" p="" victim="" victor="">



 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home