-- In His Strength: Not a Trace of A Migraine All Week! www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Not a Trace of A Migraine All Week!

August 11th 2016

WORSHIP : Pastors Jeremy and Trish Eisele
"Here For A Reason" resonated within me today

James 1:22 ~ Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

"Everything" skit moves me every time (even during the practice)

Hula hoop contest (PICTURE) winner

Joel (skit) F.B.I~ Fry Bread Inspectors

I stayed behind and relaxed in the cool hotel room while others went and did street evangelism. It was too hot out there for me. Cathy and I played Yahtzee

My Van is supposedly fixed! YAY!!!  Michaeli Layerle and Trish Eisele went and picked it up.

Revival service at the church was off the HOOK!

Sunsets in Montana never cease to amaze me (I had pictures taken thank you to Kim Rockwell)

God slipped a thought into my head today:  How do I act once I leave the sanctuary?

Lord, help me to live up to /live out what You have spoken to me today, this week.


Ya know, I brought both my manual AND my power chair, I expected to use my manual chair more. However, after the first day my back was pretty tired and sore. I've used my power chair more than the manual and I think it has been a real witness for the youth here.
The kids think it's cool!  I have let them push buttons, and control the chair (with me in it) and on a low speed.    But I think since the van issue, Trish Eisele and Esther Valimont have had the most fun.
 Tuesday , 45 children total

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home