-- In His Strength: HFTCN: (Guest Speaker) Pool of Bethesda www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Thursday, August 18, 2016

HFTCN: (Guest Speaker) Pool of Bethesda

WORSHIP:   ♪ One Way!
                      (I live by faith and NOT by sight!) Lord, am I impatient for what You want to do?

                    ♪  Good Good Father
                              (God: Live for what I have for you *today*)
                               "You are perfect in all of Your ways to us"
                                 Surrender your will, your dreams

                    ♪  I Call Your Name
                                Live for the moment, live for today
                                Your bring Your kingdom and stand by my side
Pastor Eisele repeated the line and told someone thee needed to hear it again.... (Probably me)

* You Restore the Broken*

ANTICIPATE


                  ♪    Great I AM

Father, I elevate YOU above all my problems
SCRIPTURE : valley of dry bones (Ezekiel 37) =
There is nothing that He cannot do
The Lord is the same yesterday, today, forever


Pool Of Bethesda: Jump  in the Water!
Let God do what He wants in your life

"God IS changing me!"

John 6:30
So they said to him, “Then what sign do you do, that we may see and believe you? What work do you perform?

GOD has the last word!

I have purpose today!

<3 he="" heart="" knows="" my="" p="">
♪  It IS Well ♪

Father, teach me to live for what You have for me today

I am NO NONGER a slave to fear!

God, what are You going to do?  (when I awaken each morning)

He has power to transform ANY situation

Lord, heal my mind, my thoughts

<3 god="" i="" listens="" p="" pray="" when="">     God, do what You have to do

Thank You God for giving me life!

NO MATTER WHAT, I will not forget Jesus

My mind
      eyes
      voice
      feet
      hands
It's all Yours!
      home
     work
     dog
     car
It's all Yours!

Keep praying for the church

Praying for others,  blessings which cannot be contained

♪ Let It Rise ♪

Seen driving on the street : A motorcyclist with a boom box strapped to the back (I should do this with my power chair)
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home