-- In His Strength: Alehe @ the Dog Park www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Alehe @ the Dog Park

So I took Alehe to the dog park on Tuesday. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! About halfway there she became really really excited and broke out into a fast paced walk, almost run. Ya think she sensed where we were going? Well, when I got to where I wanted to be inside the park I let her off leash. There were five to six other dogs and all wanted to see who the newcomer was. The second I let her off the leash she bolts for the river. She wouldn't even let me take her pulling harness off first. I'm glad I didn't have anything important in the pocket of her harness. Everything got w-e-t, wet. From the tip of her nose to the tip of her tail. But Oh, did she have f-u-n, fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home