-- In His Strength: He never Changes www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

He never Changes

At the conclusion of our house meeting, somehow the converstation turned to religion. Someone made a comment aboout mormonism and Catholicism. Red made a comment how "christianity is the only religion that doesn't change with the times". One of those "Aha!" moments for me I guess. That night when I lay in bed thinking about that comment, this verse from Hebrews 13:8 popped into my head

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

And now I have an old 4Him song stuck in my head."He never changes, He's always the same. Through all the ages ....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home