-- In His Strength: Winder Advance ----Journey Home, Day four www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Winder Advance ----Journey Home, Day four

February 20, 2006

Darn it if I wasn't wide awake at 6 a.m. this morning. That and I had a bit if a headache too, as I would for the next three days. Nothing I did semed to get rid of it, until that second dose of Tylenol.

We left the Copper King Hotel in Butte, Montana and headed home to Missoula. It was around 9 a.m. We wanted to be at breakfast by nine thirty.

Our end-of-the-retreat traditional place to eat was always at Denny's. Throughout the meal, I sat silent, too overwhelmed by events of this weekend to really say anything. Scott asked the tables to share about their thoughts of this weekend and I still sat silent, still processing what happened the night before.

It was all I could think about on the drive home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home