-- In His Strength: Winter Advance, Day Three www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Winter Advance, Day Three

2-19-06

During worship this morning, His spirit spoke to me about living by faith and not by sight. just because I dont see something happening, it does not mean that God is not working in that area. I learned this a while ago, but this morning it resonated within me, and took on a whole new meaning for me regarding being single.
1Peter 1:13c
set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus
Christ is revealed.

Hope = Trust
Do I trust God with my dreams for the future? I began to ask
God what His dreams were for me, and to tell Him that "If you're not in it, then
I don't want it."

Once again, concerning the Great Commission, the Lord seemed to say to me through the speaker that "passing on the grace of God does not simply mean sharing the Gospel, but simple acts of kindness". I have been doing that all along.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home