-- In His Strength: Adventures in Preschool www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Monday, March 19, 2007

Adventures in Preschool

Alehe seems to be doing well with this new arrangement. She is more excitable lately when I do take her places. When I arrived home on the bus, I saw her head poking out from behind the livingroom curtain. And as I wheeled up the ramp in the garage, she started barking excitedly.
Two things crossed my mind in the last few days since working at Fort Courage. One day last week I had prayed that God would give me another "Joseph" experience. Joseph ws a little boy from my preschool internship on campus who really became attatched to me, and I to him. Well, now there is a little boy named TJ who is apparen tly attatched to my hip. He and I had a blast today, chasing eachother aroudn the playground;he on his tricycle and me in my chair. Then he got another little boy, Beckett, to join in on his game. The two of them tried to drag me off to "jail". I never could get them to tell me my offense. If I sleep through Chi Alpha tonight, you'll know why.
Another prayer of mine this past weeks was regardign my leaving Alehe at home. I knew my first day of work the children would be crowding round Alehe and I because I had the dog. Well, now that I have to leave her at home, I wasn't sure I would get the same attention. This was where God challenged me. Today, coming home from work, (I still get excited when I say that!) God showed me on the way home that with or without the dog, I was still a bit hit. YEAH! :D
I had a few children say things to me that made me laugh, but phooey if I can't remember one thing that was said.:(

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Argile Ecossais Wallanklagebank said…

    I love your blog trina! you are so positive! would it be alright for me to add your blog to the list of blog friends on my list? later sounds like all is going well, clay

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger XAgirl said…

    Allis goign very well my friend, and yes, by all means please do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home