-- In His Strength: CH 13: How to Use Your Gift www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Thursday, December 11, 2008

CH 13: How to Use Your Gift

...the most effective way of growing your gift is to use it

God used my gift to make room for me and our ministry when we gave it away.

Your gift will make room for you.

Offer what GOd has given you, and what God has blessed you with.

Matthew 10:8 - Freely you have received, now freely give.

Galatians 6:7 - ...whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

God has always been faithful to take care of my needs and my desires. He will take care of my business, if I take care of His.

God operates on a different level than the world does.

When people do you wrong, just put them in God's hands. "Father, i commit thi sperson (situation) into Your hands".

Grudges...dream-killers, gift-dividers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home