-- In His Strength www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Joanna Weaver ~ the Living Room Sessions #1


Even though we have a heart for Jesus, we can sometimes shove that desire to the side

Growing our Walk with God, Living a life that glorifies Him

Make my heart available to Him

Allow Him to put his finger on things in my life, and challenge me, release grace to change me

Leading , loving , living like Jesus . applying it to my life

Become real to me! Be my best friend, Jesus

Leading (my pre-k's) to the best of my ability

Inspired, encouraged

Mary and Martha ~ Luke 10:38-42

Moving in her giftings

***Got so busy serving Jesus, she almost missed out on the opportunity to know Jesus***.

Mary ~ Taking the posture of a disciple
Martha ~ thought her place was in the kitchen

This podcast, getting to know Jesus, not in kitchen service for Jesus, but in Living Room intimacy

There is no higher calling than to sit at Jesus' feet

Jesus wants to get to know me, to get His hands on me and to change me by His grace, and to transform me into everything He meant for me to be when He created me.


JoannaWeaverBooks.com / Faccebook











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home