-- In His Strength: The Job Search - Round 2 www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Job Search - Round 2

I have submitted two more resume's to preschool/daycare facilities. In fact, each of the facilities does both. This afternoon, I will have made phonecalls to a few more places, some daycare, some preschool, some a bit of both.
The Fort Courage Childcare (and preschool) facility was fully wheelchair accessible and the facility looked practically brand new. It really made me want to come back. As I was picking up the application, I heard the children in the background and had said to the woman at the front desk, "Oh how I miss that sound!"
I then dropped off the application for the YMCA after the one to Fort Courage. Along with dropping off the resume', I also picked up a packet to fill out for use of their fitess center. OF course, working with preschoolers, that may be all the gym workout I need! HA!

Update: So I made phonecalls to three more places. What is it with no wheelchair acessibility? Makes me pray I get the Fort Courage job. The last place I called was already filled. Rats!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home