-- In His Strength: Alehe's in Trouble www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Alehe's in Trouble

I had left Alehe at home while I went to choir tonight because I thought she was getting a bath from one of my aides ( we may have discussed another day, but my brain ya know... I AM thirty-two). When I came home, one of my roomates Krysty had shared with me that Alehe had eaten all of the popcorn and fruitloops off of our Christmas tree. That shocked me, I couldn't see how, or WHY for that matter, she would do that. But then again, she was left at home, alone. And she DOES love popcorn.
When more of my roomies came home Krysty says to them, " I have a sad but funny story to tell you", and proceeds to tell them. All three laughed hysterically.

As a side note, it is almost ten p.m. and it is three degrees outside. B-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home