-- In His Strength: Things Have Been a Wee Bit Stressful Lately www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Things Have Been a Wee Bit Stressful Lately

These past two weeks seemed like it's been a month already. It seems I have seen more doctors in a weeks time than I have in a year. And I am not taking it very well. Some issues caused by ny disability have been slowly getting worse, to a point where it is out of control. The more I try to keep these functions under control, the worse it seems to get. Meds don't help at all. I have dreams for my future, and while I still hold on to hope for those dreams...because of this situation my confidence is being crushed.

I just ask that you keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I am going in a week from Friday for an hour-long procedure to hopefully regain some of what I have lost. I am having to rely on certain people for help in this area (as well as a few others) and I am so used to being independent and doing things on my own (especaially this) I am taking it very hard.

I have one doctor (who is a believer by the way :) !) who said something very encouraging " If we can't get you better, than we have failed). There is no reason I should be having this problem at all, that even doctors in CA should have been able to do something long ago.

Whoa.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    Hey Tryna, you are in my prayers. That is really encouraging what the doctor said. It sounds like he is very confident about being able to fix the problem.

    I know you have dreams for your future, but just so you know, you are an inspiration to me and everyone else who knows you. God is using you where you are right now too.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    amen. I'll be praying for you, too.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have added you to my list :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home