-- In His Strength: Finally, An Interview with Fort Courage!!! www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Monday, October 02, 2006

Finally, An Interview with Fort Courage!!!

So I have to remind myself...calling them myself if they have not called me yet is a good thing, it shows my interest in the position.

I called Fort Courage Childcare yesterday and they still had a stack of applications to go through (this is encouraging, yet it makes me nervous too). I was able to set up an interviesw with the gentlman (his name I still cant get straight, its rather unusual) for Wednesday at 2pm.

I fell in love with the facility. Fully accessible, nice big rooms, however the doors do not have automatic buttons :( I still have yet to see outside play areas.

I refuse to get nervous. I keep telling myself I can do it, as does my job coach.

If I get it, which I hope I do, I would be working M - F from 2pm to 6pm, in the two and three year old classroom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home