-- In His Strength: I'm In! www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm In!

VX3200

As of today I am now with Verizon. Cellular One (a.k.a. Alltel) has been good to me, but I realized I was paying almost five times what I will pay now. And since my parents have Verizon also, they agreed to pay for it as adding me to their business account made more sense than opening a brand new one.


My new phone (LG VX5200) is a lot like my old one (LG VX3200). the only bummer about it is it is lacking ringtones, and cool ones. It is also a camera phone, though I doubt I would be taking a lot of pictures. I wonder if I could send them to flickr and how much $$ it would be.


VX5200

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    Hey there, Tryna! Yes you can upload pictures to flickr straight from your phone.

    First you have setup your flickr account. Go to the upload by email page, and create a special email address that you can send photos to.

    Then on your phone, add a new contact (you can call it flickr or whatever) and give that contact the special email address you just made.

    Then when you want to send a picture from your phone to flickr, you can just start a new pix message and send it to your flickr contact.

    If you don't have a picture messaging plan, this will cost $.25 a picture.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol, I clicked to leave a comment but lance already said exactly what I was going to say. I use photobucket, myself, although I do have a flickr account. I LOVE MY CAMERAPHONE! All the pics on my website were taken with my phone (unless noted). The extra $5 a month I pay for the unlimited pix messaging is worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home