-- In His Strength: Turned Down Yet Again www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Turned Down Yet Again

Judy Walker from the YMCA called me on Tuesday when I was in Idaho with mom and dad. Once again I didn't get the job. I failed to ask just exatly why I didn't get it, but something tells me it was the experience thing again. It didn't bum me out too bad as daycare is not the ideal place I would like to be, but at least it's a start.

J.O.B.S. was very encouraging when I called them shortly afterward. So that made me feel good. We are going to set up a time to do more interview practice soon.

I am crossing my fingers as I still have yet to hear from Fort Courage. I don't expect to hear anything until Thursday or Friday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That "experience" thing always bothered me. How are you supposed to GET experience if they won't hire you WITHOUT experience?!

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger XAgirl said…

    My sentiments exactly!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Beth Morey said…

    I'll third that. It doesn't make any sense!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home