-- In His Strength: Another Interview! www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Friday, September 01, 2006

Another Interview!

I received a call this afternoon for an interview with Judy Walker from the Missoula YMCA. It is scheduled for the eleventh at 1:30p.m. It sounds like a great program from what I have learned looking at their website and talking with people there. I had a chance to peek into the room where the kids go as parents are picking up or dropping off and it looks nice from what I've seen. Wheelchair friendly from the looks of it too (they have laminated cut outs of children along the wall where the room is and one is of a child in a wheelchair).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home