-- In His Strength: When God Speaks www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

When God Speaks

I can never get enough. Isn't that how it should be?

Some time ago, I had the idea that my quiet time with the Lord needed a complete overhaul. Problem was, I had overhauled it many a time before, and now I felt like I was getting nowhere. I did subject studies, passage studies, verse studies, and even word studies. All seemed great for a few weeks, then it seemed to wane. Sometimes I wouldn't get anything out of whatever I read, and I felt like I should. Finally, it dawned on me. "Why not start somewhere and read until something hits me?"That's what I decided to do. I am finally reading His word in a way that keeps me running back for more. Just another way He is building my faith in Him.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home