-- In His Strength: Fort Courage Update www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fort Courage Update

I had my interview with Fort Courage today. I have to say it went rather well. Not nearly as nervous as I was for previous interviews. The man's name who did the interview was Keitel (pronounced kay-tell) No idea what nationality, coudn't even guess.

I arrived almost fourty-five minutes early. The entire interview process took fifteen minutes max (was that a good thing or a bad thing?). I expected a lot more questions. I can't even remember what he asked really; he asked about my discipline philosophy, AND I gave examples. He ven asked what I felt were my strengths (the hardest question for me to answer really).

If I get the job I would be working from 2pm - 6pm Monday through Friday. I would be in the two and three year old classroom. He may have an opening in the preschool and we discussed my preference for preschool, but I told him I would work wherever he needed me.

I was told I would definately hear back by sometime Friday. He had a stack of resume's to go through, he even had four more interviews that day, I was his first today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Beth Morey said…

    That's good news!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger XAgirl said…

    Since I never received a call from Fort Courage, I called thenm just a few minutes ago. Thry sppolohized as two interviews went slightly awry and had to be rescheduled. I should be receiving a call Tuesday the 10th!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home