-- In His Strength: What Am I Doing!? www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Saturday, December 09, 2006

What Am I Doing!?

I will always remain faithful to Blogger...but lately in the past few months friends have wooed me to the point that now I am having an affair with another in the blogosphere... Myspace. WHY O WHY did I have to give in to the temptation!?

One good thing about all this...
So I have been receiving a lot of requests from Christian bands to be added as friends on Myspace. As a music-aholic, I am always interested in hearing new music. Especially new bands, and lately, from other countries. I have come across a few new ones since joining myspace (impulse join, impulse join!) .Check them out on my 'Friends' section of My space.
One inparticular that I just looked at tonight...I think has just earned himself a new fan. He is from Friedrichsdorf, Hessen Germany. Although his voice I am having a hard time getting used to, the lyrics to the songs totally speak to the heart. His music is amazing!
Himself? Oh, he is H-O-T hot. And I am not the only one to say so. Just check out the comments on his pictures page.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger XAgirl said…

    I seem to have more male artists in my collecion of tapes and cd's than I do female artists. Here i am, wanting to expand my auntorage of female artists and I fall in love with two more male artists. I'm going crazy.

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I HATE Myspace. Won't touch it with a very very very long stick. If I were going to convert from my own space and do a public one, I'd pick either typepad or livejournal, but you couldn't PAY me to have a myspace page.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    MySpace... If it makes you feel any better, everyone else does it too. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home