-- In His Strength: We Need a Miracle! www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

We Need a Miracle!

My house was listed as being for sale a few days ago. They'll be putting up a sign in a few more days. Financially, things are not going well for the owsners, my parents.

Dad built a spec house a few years ago in hopes of selling two years later. They recently canned the realestate agaent who listed it because the house was not getting enough interest. Houses aren't going very fast in the market right now anyay, but still, this was ridiculous.











Someday I hope to look back on this situation and see God's hand.


Now I think I'll go listen to some worship music to help put me in a better mood.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    Tryna, I'll definately be praying for your house, your parents, and you. I know how much of a blessing the house has been to the ministry so I hope that the spec house sells, and the girls' house won't have to. However it turns out, God will be there with you. I'm sure you know that already.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger XAgirl said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger XAgirl said…

    Thanks Lance. Yes, I know, but its always good to hear it coming from a friend. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home