-- In His Strength: Dream www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dream

A few years ago I recieved a prophetic word about dreams, something about God speaking to me through them. I had been having a lot of dreams that a) didn't make sense b) scared the living bejezuz out of me. I wanted God to do something about them.
I had a dream last night (amazing I even remembered it as I usually forget them upon waking). I had received a rather large but beautiful green/blue butterfly clock as a gift (for what purpose I dont remember). I do remember having to put it together as it was in three or four large pieces. Friends were there to help me but who I cannot recall. Strangely enough though, I awoke with a praise/worship song stuck in my head "He makes all things beautiful, in His time".

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home