-- In His Strength: Graduation Pictures - finally! www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Friday, June 02, 2006

Graduation Pictures - finally!

I had family members come from Washington and California. Here, my brother Clint Merriman arrives from Issaquah, Washington on his new motorcycle.







My grandmother Corinne McKeel came from Spring Valley, California. She was in Seattle, Washington visiting my aunt Sharon and uncle Larry Russon. The three of them drove in my aunt and uncle's motorhome to see me graduate.





There was a graduate processional minutes before the actual ceremony started. Here, us graudates are walking from the outside of the building, into the Adam's Center gym where the ceremony was held





Officially a University of Montana Class of 2006 graduate with a Bachelor's of Applied Sciences Degree in Applied Sciences, and a minor in Human and Family Development. Seated next to me
on my left, Lynn Stocking, Associate Dean of the College of Technology who was a big support in receiving my degree. Alehe (Allie), my service dog is on my left, sporting a graduation cap my roomate found for her to wear.


I am pictured here with Candace (Quigley) Marshall, a former XA girl's house resident, and her husband Zack Marshall. Candace is holding their son, Quinn Quigley Marshall.






Aleh's puppyraiser sent me flowers for graduation. This was just one of many gifts and I received from many friends and family, not to mention cards.





CONGRATULATIONS TRYNA & JANINE! We ordered a marble cake from the Albertson's across the footbridge. Had I thought of it much much earlier, I have a friend who works in the bakery department at Super One in Stevensville, I should have asked her to make it.






"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Allie's cap!!!

    Congratulations again. So awesome!

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger sylvia said…

    yeah, that picture with you and Allie and the Associate Dean is great! congrats again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home