-- In His Strength: 20-Day Gratitude Challenge www.superfluousbanter.org

In His Strength

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength --- Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, June 04, 2019

20-Day Gratitude Challenge

20-Day "Choosing Gratitude" Challenge 2019Your Challenge: For twenty days, Ask God to show you the many ways in which He has blessed you. Keep track of what He shows you and express gratitude to Him and others *daily* for specific praises. 


DAY ONE: A Declaration of Thanksgiving and Praise

And they sang responsively, praising and giving thanks to the LORD, “For he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever toward Israel.” And all the people shouted with a great shout when they praised the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.       ~ Ezra 3:11


As God's people, we need to dedicate each day for Thanksgiving and praise for all that God has done for us---even in the midst of conflict and trials. Be an igniter of gratitude by encouraging those you love and care about to cultivate a thankful heart too.


Lord, teach me to cultivate a thankful heart. Help me choose to give thanks in the places I most want to complain. I want my life, my heart, and my attitude to have gratitude for Your provision each and every day. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home